Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cookie Party Wednesday!


See that? It's my apron (made for me by my dear sister)and it means that I <3 cooking and baking.
A lot.

This love the the culinary arts has generated a little thing that we at the Bus Stop House like to call Cookie Party Wednesday. Basically every Wednesday I bake cookies, our friends come over and we enjoy them together. We LOVE it and our house cannot wait for Wednesday to come. Here is what the family has to say about CPW:

Emily Mearns gives CPW 6 out of 5 gold stars. Whitney Schuebert loves CPW she's speechless and in awe. Kyle Young refers to the spoils of CPW as delights. And Cooper calls CPW irresistible.

CPW is the real deal.

Here are some of my personal favorites:


chocolate cookies with mint chocolate chips


butter scotch scotchies


perfect brownies (not a cookie, I know, but perfectly acceptable for CPW)

And those are just what I've photographed! We've also enjoyed good old chocolate chip cookies, white chocolate chip macadamia nut, oatmeal toffee, sneaky snicker cookies, peanut butter chocolate chip, Reese's peanut butter cup cookies, oatmeal chocolate chip, sugar cookies (decorated as people in the room), world peace cookies, and I don't even know what else... I've made a gajabillion cookies; I'm not kidding. And I'll make a gajabillion more. I love it.

I'm writing about CPW because not only is it awesome, but I plan on starting to post the recipes I use. Be on the look out for deliciousness.

10 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh My Goodness!!! All of those cookies sound so yummy and I can't wait to try some out myself!

Stacy said...

P.S. I really would like the recipe for thechocolate cookies with mint chocolate chips! That sounds so good and mint and chocolate is my weakness!!

Sara said...

I'm ready for deliciousness!

Joanne Amos said...

I used to have get togethers and exchange cookies with my friends. Your cookies look so good.

Brit Anderson said...

I'm really sad that you haven't updated your blog lately. really. sad.

Alishuh said...

hahahahaha.
your blog always makes me so happy. i only wish i could also weigh in on CPW :]

Chelsea Owens said...

Yummo!! I want some of those cookies!

akshayxpear said...

naice..:) :) keep uploadin d cool stuff


check out my sketches and my photographs at my blog

Whit said...

You are in AlakaAA and I miss you. This post made me cry I miss it all so much!!!!

Mucho Aloha!!

Whit said...

You are in AlaskaAA and I miss you. This post made me cry. I miss Wednesday nights so stinking much. Lets all have CPW in heaven.

Mucho Aloha!!!